So you LOVE to Write? Have a Passion for all things well-being?
We would be thrilled to have your voice be a part of Positivseeds! We are always looking for new writers to join our growing well-being community. Folks that want to contribute frequently or as a guest writer.
What are some of the Benefits?
- You have the opportunity to gain exposure for your work in a new, growing audience in the wellness space
- A byline and author bio giving you full credit for your post and a back-link to your own website and social media outlets
- Every article that is submitted will be promoted through social media on our end and we are sure you will do the same with your networks, expanding the coverage of your work
What kinds of Content is Needed?
If you feel you have personal or professional experience and a story or news to share, we want you to be a part of our growing community! Our goal is to provide readers with articles related to overall well-being. We want to keep things simple, practical, useful and easy to digest.
You may choose to write an article pertaining to health and well-being that falls within any of the following categories:
Hacks, advice and guidelines that can improve health and well-being are our sweet spot. Share your recipes, fitness tips, mental or emotional Judo for dealing with every-day life, ways of staying positive, etc.
Writing and Submission Guidelines
Your articles should be quick, simple and to the point.
- Around 600 words is ideal, shorter works too.
- If your piece is longer please use short paragraphs, bullets and/or numbers to make things clear. Lists always get a better response than long-winded paragraphs. (ie Articles like 5 Ways to Cultivate a New Habit are great!)
- Structure is essential. Bulleted lists, quick tips, and focused writing that has an impact is perfect.
- Always PROOFREAD. Minor changes may be made to your article for the purpose of quality or clarity. The integrity of your article will remain intact. Changing spelling errors or grammar issues is NOT meant to offend you, but improve the post.
- Attach images you want to include with your post with the appropriate credits included.
- Submit your post in word document format.
As a writer for Positiveseeds you must
- Share your blog post and website with others through social media, email and word-of-mouth.
- Engage in the comment section of your post and other articles on the site.
- Become a fan of Positivseeds on Facebook.
Please send over your ideas and a link to your blog or attach samples of your work to get started as a writer for Positivseeds.
IMPORTANT: Please note that at this time this is an unpaid opportunity.